Friday 25 November 2011

Climate Science in 2 minutes 43

To mark the start of the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Durban, here is the venerable David Attenborough on the critical question of human induced climate change.










Problems only escalate by denying them, so please don't forget - most of all in Durban. So you may also want to revisit Climate Politics in 2 minutes 20 for the low down on climate negotiations. 


Things have not got any better since. On either front.





1 comment:

  1. I have a radical idea you may be interested in on root cause of climate change. And the remedy. You can find an outline in this video about 12 minutes in but watch the whole thing if you have time. Its in raw form there but I'm about to put it into concrete form and would like people like you to review it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AS_9_Kj8AiY

    I'm not asking for you to agree with me. But I am asking you to think very carefully about it.

    BTW Stephen Stretton connected me with you. Let me know if you are interested in hearing more.

    ReplyDelete


Anyone for dinner?